This page has moved to a new address.

Where I've Been

Me and My Munchkin: Where I've Been

Thursday 13 September 2012

Where I've Been

Ok, so the last month or so I have cut right back on blogging. I have had a little break from lots of things. I have cut back on my time spent with friends, studying, and have been spending a lot more one on one time with Master A, and also putting time into my new relationship.

So where am I at? I am still behind in Tafe, but have come to the conclusion that I can only do what I can do. I am struggling financially, coming up to the jolly season. I am slowly still trying to de-clutter when I can, and trying to take some me time.

So what can you expect from me over the next few months? I am going to make an attempt to post more often again. I have some awesome posts coming your way. Including how I have organised my days and weeks, my motivation journal, and our morning routine.

I told you I would come back, and here I am!

We're back!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 13 September 2012 at 12:29 , Blogger Life Love and Hiccups said...

Welcome Back Chrissie and great to see you smiling :) xx

 
At 13 September 2012 at 13:35 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks Sonia! I'm so excited to start getting back into it all! Got such exciting things planned for the blog!
Chrissie xx

 
At 13 September 2012 at 21:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you Chrissie! Life does get busy at times doesn't it!

 
At 14 September 2012 at 07:54 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

It certainly does, and a little too busy for my liking!
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home