This page has moved to a new address.

The To-Do List

Me and My Munchkin: The To-Do List

Friday 22 June 2012

The To-Do List


{image source}
I always keep a to-do list in my diary with just 3-4 things on it for the week. However after being sick for over 2 weeks, taking on "the big clean out" and just letting things get away from me, I have come up with a rather large master to do list.

I'm usually one to hide it, for embarrassment of people seeing how much I'm actually supposed to be doing! But today I have decided to share it, in hopes that maybe by showing the world then just maybe I'll feel like I actually should do some of it.

So here goes!
  • Bring bookcase in from the garage to the hallway
  • Purchase some plastic tubs to store "garage sale" items
  • Find all of my boxes in the garage and sort through them, pulling out any items to sell or get rid of
  • Finish off my short course ready to start Tafe in a few weeks
  • Vacuum and wash my car
  • Clean out Master A's toys
  • Clean out my DVDs
  • Clean out my books
  • Clean out my clothes and shoes
  • Start to sort through boxes at my storage unit
  • Sort through my scrapbooking stuff and downsize (sob!)
  • Apply to uni for next year
  • Get my clutch replaced on my car
  • Get the boot fixed on my car
  • Get caught up on Offspring so that I can continue on the TV (top priority!)
  • Lay-by for Master A's birthday and christmas presents while the toy sales are on
  • Plan an awesome night out for my best friends birthday next month
  • Look into yoga as a means of relaxation
  • Start menu planning again
OK, so there's my list, in no particular order (actually in a rather strange order). So now that it's out there, I have to get started, right?

Do you use to-do lists?
How many do you usually have on the go at once?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 27 June 2012 at 22:00 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

I love to do lists lol :) I feel so organised with one... until reality hits at the end of the day when I've hardly completed any :)

Good on you for sharing your list! How did you go with it after sharing it?

 
At 28 June 2012 at 08:37 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

I am much the same with lists and charts!
I am slowly working my way through the list, with my car going to get fixed on saturday, and the interior of the car totally cleaned out. I have done my Target toy layby, and had to wait until today for the Kmart and Big W sales to start. So I am slowly working through it! Thanks for commenting.
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home