This page has moved to a new address.

The Things I Love Most

Me and My Munchkin: The Things I Love Most

Saturday 9 June 2012

The Things I Love Most

After a pretty bad month, and a decision to extend my May challenge (but a lot more relaxed), I thought it would be a good idea to re-connect with the things that I love. I have gone through all of my recent photos (and a few old ones) and picked a bunch of things that I love. Here is a list in pictures of the things in my life that make my day.


My Munchkin's smile. This is an old pic of him, but the smile is gorgeous!


The beach, which I am lucky enough to have at the end of my street.


Blogging, I have only been doing it such a short time, but the benefits already are huge (and so much cheaper than therapy!)


Getting dressed up to go out for the night. This was my first girls night out in six months.


Scrapbooking, though I don't do much of it anymore. It is something I want to start doing again.

image source unknown
Inspirational quotes. This is one of my favorites.


Iced Coffee. I keep saying I'm going to give it up, but keep finding excuses not to. Though I am in the middle of a 3 week challenge, giving it up.


My desk. It is my haven and where I do my favorite things, like blogging and scrapbooking.


Getting handmade crafts from day care. This was my mothers day card this year, and had his foot prints on the inside. Gorgeous!


Instagram. I am becoming quite addicted!


A yummy dinner, such as a big pot of spaghetti, chock full of veggies.


And best of all I love cuddles with the only man in my life, my little Muchkin.

What do you love the most?
What makes you smile on your toughest days?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home