This page has moved to a new address.

Introducing... Master A!

Me and My Munchkin: Introducing... Master A!

Friday 11 May 2012

Introducing... Master A!

I thought that I might do a post to introduce the only man in my life, Master A. He is currently 19 months old, and has the toddler attitude to match. No matter what though, I will never get enough of my little munchkin! Here's a few facts about Master A:
  • Obsessed with Hi-5 and The Wot Wots
  • Also loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Toy Story
  • Can't eat enough 'nanas'. He would live off bananas if I let him
  • Has a fascination with closing doors and drawers
  • Born 6 weeks early. Read about his struggle here
  • Started crawling at 10 months
  • Started walking at 16 months
  • Loves to brush his teeth, to the point that he will throw a tantrum when it's time to put the toothbrush back
  • Had surgery at 17 months old
  • A great talker, doesn't quite know when to stop talking
  • Loves to play outside, with balls, cars and trucks
  • A natural climber, I am just waiting for the regular visits to hospital with broken bones
My boy is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I will be there for him forever.














Labels:

4 Comments:

At 16 May 2012 at 22:26 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

He's such a cutie :) Reading this post makes me wonder if you're talking about my 2y/o lol, they're very similar :)

 
At 17 May 2012 at 09:10 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thankyou! I have to agree, he is a cutie, not that I'm biased or anything ;) It's funny how little boys all seem to love the same things isn't it? Chrissie xx

 
At 19 May 2012 at 19:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like a lovely little man, no wonder you can't get enough of him ;)
Alissa

 
At 19 May 2012 at 22:56 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks Alissa! He really is beautiful :)
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home