This page has moved to a new address.

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 3

Me and My Munchkin: Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 3

Sunday 20 May 2012

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 3

This week has been full of ups and downs. I have taken a few emotional blows and am trying to keep standing with a smile on my face. This has made it hard not to sit down and have a good old whinge. I have allowed myself a small amount of time to get all of my feelings out on a couple of particular issues to my close friends and family, and follow the challenge at all other times.

I would have to say that considering the circumstances, I have done rather well this week, and am looking forward to trying even harder this coming week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home