This page has moved to a new address.

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 1

Me and My Munchkin: Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 1

Sunday 6 May 2012

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 1

{image source}


I am going to be completely honest with you all. At the end of week 1, I failed miserably. I have tried for most of the week to put of lid on any whinging or complaining that I can feel boiling up in my stomach, but there were times where I just thought "to hell with the challenge! I need to complain!"

I can only hope that this week I am a little more vigilant with it, and that I don't have to deal with as many exes, annoying family members and friends (I love you all!) and that I can get a hold on my child's sleep habits.

Does anyone have any ideas for dealing with this challenge and help me get through it a little more successfully?

{image source}

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6 May 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

The main thing is u tried :) maybe this week will be a little easier for u. Looking forward to seeing how u go :)

 
At 6 May 2012 at 20:58 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks lovely :) Feeling a little more confident about it this week. It can be hard when you just talk on auto pilot but just need to pay more attention! Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home